Sunday, September 18, 2011

Our Plans

I saw God's work in action this past week in reference to our verse for last week about submitting to one another. It's amazing what you see when you're looking.

This week, it's about the plans for our life. A nice reminder that He is in control and already has our plan mapped out for us. The only thing we can do is trust Him. Here's something I took away from the sermon today in church. God gives you what you need which doesn't always translate into what you want. I must remind myself of this!

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."~~Jeremiah 29:11

"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."~~Proverbs 19:21


We finally got rain. Not much, but a good 15-20 minutes of good rain. A few of our neighbors had big tree limbs snap since the trees are so dry, but luckily I didn't see any on houses.



No comments:

Post a Comment