Friday, July 27, 2012

31 Weeks

Hello 31 Weeks!



The belly is now starting to get in the way when attempting things like tying my shoes and getting clothes out of the dryer. It never fails. There's always one sock that gets stuck in the back of the dryer.

I've been getting a little winded if I do too much too fast. I guess my lungs have finally been affected.

I've been going through this stage where nothing sounds good to eat. I'll be ravenous and then when it's time to eat, it's hard to get food down.

Still have heartburn several times a day and now sometimes even in the middle of the night. My new routine is when I get up to pee in the middle of the night, I also take a TUMS.

I should let Neal write this part but I'll take a stab at it. I think I've been bossing him around lately. He's been a good sport and I can usually recognize when I'm doing it and stop it.

We took maternity pictures last night with 2 of my friends. We laughed and laughed during the session. Well the girls did. Neal was entertained on his phone until he was called to take a few pictures. Again, a good sport he has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment