Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Crossing the Threshold

The day I had been dreading arrived. My wedding rings no longer fit on my sausage fingers. Well the rings still technically fit but were getting pretty tight and was quite a chore to get them off. I decided to go ahead and store them away before they got stuck. So now I'm sporting a faux wedding ring. I bought it 2 sizes bigger than my normal size so hopefully I won't outgrow this one.



I've also been having a time getting a good night's sleep. Can't seem to get comfortable. I can sleep on my side, but my hips cramp up easily so I have to attempt to roll to the other side which really should be an Olympic sport. My bathroom trips are also increasing in the middle of the night. As much of a pain all of this is, it will all be worth it in the end when we get to meet Baby Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment