School started. Audrey was so happy to see her friends from last year. It's so cute to see her interact with her classmates. This picture was from the first day of school and both Audrey & Makenzie are missing their right shoes. Trendsetters!


Being goofy with Nana.

Who needs all those fancy toys when you have a cardboard box?

We're fans of the carousel. We rode it twice that day and she cried both times we took her off of it.

Ready for church.

Somebody was a fan of the train too.

The new game in our house: Where's Audrey?

I guess I forgot to do a 11 month post too.
- She wakes up in the morning and hands me her pacifier. Big girl only uses it to go to sleep and sometimes in the car. We keep one in the cup holder of her car seat. If she happens to get it for the ride, she puts it back in the cup holder when the car stops.
- Twinkle, twinkle is one of her favorite songs and she can "twinkle" her hands when we sing.
- She loves books and turns the pages as we read to her. Yes, the book is usually upside down but she knows what a book is and what to do with it. I'll call that a success at this age.
- This one is a little funny, but she comes crawling when I turn the bathtub water on. She hears it and makes a beeline to the bathroom. She was terrified of the big bathtub the first few times, but now its one of her favorite things.
- She spent a few weeks taking 2-3 steps at a time, but is now walking across the room unassisted. It's cute to see her toddle around. I'm sure it won't be so cute when she learns she can run from me. I'm still in the anti-leash camp but it's still early in that game.
- And the big one.......NO MORE BOTTLES AND FORMULA! She has been eating pretty much everything we eat for a while now. 3 meals a day plus snacks. We gave her milk last week and she chugs it out of her sippie cup like a college kid at a frat party.
No comments:
Post a Comment