Wednesday, February 11, 2015

More Hives

Audrey woke up the other day covered in hives.  This hasn't happened in a few months and we're still unsure of  what caused it this time. After Benadryl not working, we went to see Dr. Shuman.  On the way there she kept saying "I go see Dr. Lu"  and "see the monkey at Dr.  Lu's"  Dr. Lu is the dentist and has a monkey on her sign.  That was about a month ago and it amazes me what this kid remembers.
So we saw Dr. Shuman and got a steroid dose which worked like a charm. She told Dr. Shuman to "wash off her spots" which was funny.  After the doctor appointment, I asked her if she wanted to go home or go back to Tiger Trail. "Take me to Tiger Trail please."  I told her that it was nap time and if she went back, she'd have to take a nap.  "Ok, I go rest my friends."  So my rule following 2 year old made me go back to work too instead of taking the rest of the day off!


No comments:

Post a Comment