If you would have talked me to me a year or two ago, I would have told you that I would absolutely NOT buy in to the Disney princess world. I'll just add this to my list of things I never thought I would be do as a mom. We are ALL about the princesses int his house right now and it was nothing short of amazing to watch Audrey meet all of her friends. Each princess takes a few minutes to talk to each child. I'm pretty sure this was the best day of her life!
We ate breakfast at Ariel's Grotto on this day. The food was actually pretty good but the princess experience was the highlight of the day! Ariel herself greeted us as we entered the restaurant. Audrey skipped straight to her and started chatting her up.
It was so fun when the "royal guy" announced each princess.
No comments:
Post a Comment