So this it what it feels like to know we're getting married in a few days. Pure giddiness I tell you. There are still a few little things to do. Today I came home and Neal was cleaning his surfboard. I drove up and he had this huge smile on his face knowing that he'll be surfing next week. Or maybe he was smiling thinking about honeymooning. No, probably the surfing!
We both had our last single hurrahs this weekend. The boys bbq'ed and played poker here on Friday night then went to New Orleans on Saturday. The house didn't look too bad. I had cleaned it for them and now it needs to be cleaned again after having a bunch of boys here. I had the best bachelorette party in San Antonio this weekend. We arrived on Friday and checked into the Crockett Hotel which is a quaint hotel right behind the alamo. Saturday was so much fun. First, we laid around the hotel watching TV until about noon. Pure heaven! We finally decided to get dressed and head to the riverwalk. Cue the fun. We had some lunch. Went to a little wine tasting store that only served Texas wines. Llano Estacado Shiraz is still my favorite! Then we were killing time at another little bar that had Shiner on happy hour. Yes please! By that time, we walked back to the hotel to scoop up Mom, Steph, and Terry. I had a mini-lingerie shower. Pat O'Brien's was fun as usual. I think that is my favorite place on the river. Maybe its the hurricanes, but I'm pretty sure its the company I'm always with. We danced, laughed, sang, and ate cake. The weekend was perfect. I have said for years that I didn't want to prance around with a veil and bachelorette paraphanelia. Luckily, I didnt' have to wear any of that. Just not my thing. I don't have any pictures but hopefully some get sent to me. I was looking at them on Leslie's camera and they are Hi-lar-i-ous!
Here's to the rest of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment