Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Actually Won Something

I've mentioned before that I have this habit of reading blogs of people I have never met. I start with a friend's blog and then click on another and another until I find one that entices me. Somehow I came across a blog that has recently been renamed the Haute Mommy Blog. www.hautemommyblog.com (one day I'll learn how to make these links clicky). Anyway, there was a giveaway on her blog for a $50 gift card to Erin Condren. A lot of EC's stuff is too much for me, but there are a few things that I really like. Guess what? I actually won and my gift card came in the mail today. Yea!

So this combined with another $25 credit I had from EC, I ordered some cute address labels and an address book. Yes, a paper address book. Right now, I'm using our wedding guest list as our master address list, but I'm a nerd for office supplies so I'm looking forward to actually writing in the new address book. No judgment!

No comments:

Post a Comment