Here's a picture of our quaint little room. I was standing at the door of our room when I took this picture. I think the whole room was like 8 X 15. This is funny because our room ended up being a hub of sorts. Friday, Neal, myself, Chris, Laura, Wade, and Tommy hung out on the porch in the rocking chairs after the rehearsal dinner. On Saturday, the boys congregated in our room before the wedding. It was fun to play "how many people can we fit in our room?" According the innkeeper, our room was haunted. Legend is that a woman appears at the end of the bed at night. I didn't see the lady, but I did hear footsteps in the middle of the night that I'm hoping were the people upstairs. I don't believe in ghosts, but I'm not gonna lie, it freaked me out a little.
Lucky for us, Coleson's babysitter backed out and we got to watch him run around acting like a dinosaur. How cute is he in his mini-guayabera?
The groom and best man. Funny how 2011 has ended up being the year of the weddings of the 30-somethings. There's always a big round of weddings right after you get out of college. Ten years later, we're in another round of weddings.
Always a good time with these guys.
We ended the evening with a little dancing at Bernie's. You know, like Weekend at Bernie's.
No comments:
Post a Comment