A lot of my 2012 "resolutions" were more like a big to-do list, the first one being getting a system for organizing recipes in place. Not too much thought went into this one which is probably why it was the first one to get accomplished. I went from a big stack of recipes I've printed out, pulled out of magazines, and received from my wedding showers to all of them organized into a binder. Not rocket science, but it works for me.
My other goals are off to a good start. The one in particular that I'm rocking is to pray for at least 1 person every day. I've set a reminder on my phone to remind me to do this. Now it's becoming a habit and I'm often doing it before my reminder. It takes 21 days to form a habit so I'm almost there.
No comments:
Post a Comment