Saturday, March 24, 2012

13 Weeks

Hello 2nd Trimester! Well, I've read anywhere from 12-14 weeks is considered the 2nd Tri so I think I'm close enough. It's seemed like this has gone by slow but we're already 1/3 of the way there.

How far along: 13 Weeks

How big is baby: A Peach

Total weight gain: I don't weigh at home but from my 2 doctor's appointments which were a month apart, I was down 3 lbs. Probably because not much stayed in my stomach for about 6 weeks.

Maternity clothes: In an awkward stage where my regular stuff is uncomfortable so I've been wearing maternity pants. So comfortable. Like getting away with wearing your pajamas but looking acceptable to go out in public.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good. Get up several times in the night to pee but have no trouble falling right back asleep.

Best moment of the week: Knowing we're one more week closer.

Food cravings: Hmmm, bran muffins, Totino's pizza, croutons & 1000 Island dressing, Chick-fil-a

Food aversions: Chicken is fowl (with the exception of Chick-fil-a), eggs

Symptoms: Just when I thought the sickness was gone, it showed its ugly face yesterday. But it's not everyday like it used to be. Heartburn.

Movement: Too early to feel anything but we saw it dancing around on the ultrasound

Gender: Chinese Gender Chart says girl and all the dreams I have about baby contain a baby girl. Should know for sure sometime in May.

What I’m looking forward to: Feeling the baby move

What I miss: Nothing, still can’t really complain.

Next appt: April 10

No comments:

Post a Comment