How far along: 17 Weeks
How big is baby: Onion. Our baby has layers!
Total weight gain: No idea. I feel good so I'm not worried about it. I do think my feet are growing though. Just when I thought my Flinstone feet (thanks Heiner side of the family) couldn't get any fatter, they did.
Maternity clothes: For someone who hates shopping and does it out of necessity, I've actually enjoyed buying new clothes.
Sleep: Trying not to sleep on my back. It's harder to do that than I thought. I get uncomfortable on my side.
Best moment of the week: Um, nothing too exciting this week. Just growing a human. I've been feeling so good lately sometimes I forget I'm pregnant. Until I look down and see a bump and fat feet.
Food cravings: I've had to give up the spicy foods. The old wives tale says that heartburn means the baby will have a head full of hair. We'll see.
Food aversions: No food aversions. Sometimes the trash will make me gag but my freak sense of smell has pretty much left the building.
Symptoms: Peeing when I cough, laugh, or sneeze. Nice!
Movement: I swore I felt a kick the other day. I haven't felt it since so that might have been my imagination.
Gender: A couple more weeks before we know. I really have no idea now. We were sure a friend of mine was having a boy and she found out it's a girl. There's a big girl streak going on in my circle of friends. I can picture us with both a boy and a girl. I just want to know!
What I’m looking forward to: Is it a "he" or a "she"? And to think that I didn't want to know the sex when I first found out I was pregnant. What was I thinking? Of course, I want to know!
What I miss: Still nothing
Next appt: May 10

-
No comments:
Post a Comment