
I had my doctor's appointment on Thursday. Measuring on track and her heartbeat was 143. She also checked my cervix (oh that was fun, let me tell you)and it's completely closed. I also had my blood tested for HIV and they tested me for Group B Strep as well (I won't go into detail where they test you for that, but it's not in your throat!) Oh and I've gained 22 lbs so far. My friend Glenda is due 5 days after me and we're already planning our workout plans to get back in shape after these girls get here.
It looks more like a baby in our house everyday. I think my Mom has the nesting bug too because she puts something together everytime she comes over. Not that I'm complaining. Neither is Neal. He's getting off pretty easy as far as putting all the gear together. I think we'll leave the swing just for him. We're trying to put stuff around the house to get Mack used to it. Honestly, I don't think he cares. He'll sniff it and then walk away. Just wait until there's a crying baby in there and we'll see if he changes his mind.


No comments:
Post a Comment