Saturday, September 8, 2012

37 Weeks

37 Weeks. We have made it to term so she has permission to come whenever she's ready now. Of course, the longer she cooks, the better. I've been extrememly blessed to have a healthy pregnancy, but I'm getting really close to admitting that I'm done. D-O-N-E! Last night, her little foot finally found my rib. Ouch! No need to rehash how uncomfortable sleep is at this point. I think we're as ready and prepared as we can be. We'll just have to figure it out as we go. I'm sitting here typing this wondering if this is the last weekend we'll have just the two of us. I feel like it's still a couple weeks away though. 37 Week Bump.




After friendly coaxing from my mom, my bags for the hospital are finally packed. I think the puppy wants to go too. Maybe we can sneak him in.


No comments:

Post a Comment