The life of a 5 week old. These days seem to run together and now I know what people mean when they say kids grow up fast. We've been venturing out more just the girl and me. I no longer freak out if she starts crying in public. We've visited Babies R Us, the post office, Kohl's and Marshall's by ourselves. Audrey has had a bit of a runny nose this week. I've become a pro at using the SnotSucker. She hates it but we have to do what we have to do. She's also sleeping longer stretches at night. Can I get an Amen from the people!!! She'll consistently sleep at least a 3 hour stretch and we even got a 5 hour stretch last night. Doesn't seem like a long period of time but it's so much longer than we started. I can hardly remember those first few nights home now when we were in survival mode. She's turning in to such a big girl. She's starting to lift her head more when she's on her tummy and we've caught a few smiles. Nothing like a gummy smile to melt your heart. Oh and last time I weighed her, she weighed 9 lbs 10 oz. Love me some chunky baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment