Our girl is 3 months old! She has changed so much in the past month. Her little personality is starting to show. It's fun for us to see who she is. Her last weight was 12 lbs, 3 oz. She's starting to wear 3-6 and 6 month clothes. There's a few 0-3s we're still able to wear, but those days are numbered. She also moved up to size 2 dipaers a while ago.
We've been doing tummy time just about everyday and she can hold that big head of hers up now. She even rolls over from her belly to her back.
She's still a pretty good sleeper at night. We've one night when she slept from 6 pm to 5 am. Score for 11 hours! Not ready to say she's sleeping through the night yet, but she's moving in the right direction. Even though she's sleeping longer now, I still find myself waking up several times a night to check on her. Since she's been born, I've been amazed at how much I can actually function on such little sleep. I guess your body just gets used to it.
Audrey can sit in her Bumbo chair pretty good. I love this picture. I get visions of her chasing Mack around the house. Hopefully he stays as fond of her as he is now.
Her favorite pastime is playing with her tongue. She's also turned into a drooling machine. Guess that means teeth are on their way. We have such great conversations with her cute little cooing. I love that she's starting to find her voice.

Oh the smiles!
No comments:
Post a Comment