
People always ask me if she's a "good" baby. First of all, I don't think "bad" babies exist. Babies don't ask to be colicky. Babies don't ask to have tummy issues. It just happens. But when people ask me that question, I always say that she's a happy baby 99% of the time. The only time she fusses is when she's hungry, sleepy, or needs a new diaper. Those are all things so easy to remedy and then I get my happy baby back.

I'll never get tired of seeing these gummy smiles and hearing all the weird little noises that she makes. If our "conversations" are this good now, I can only imagine how good they'll be when she can actually use words.

I know she loves us even when we get this little pouty face. Oh this picture will be so much fun to pull out when our little angel is a teenager and doesn't think we hung the moon anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment