Monday, March 25, 2013

6 Months


Better late than never with this 6 month post.  I consider it a success if the 6 month post is posted before the 7th month post.  She. Is. So. Much.Fun.  She's got quite a little inventory of vocalizations: babbles, squeals, raspberries.  Sweetest sounds in the world.  Audrey is also officially an "eater."  Her menu includes avocado, sweet potato, squash, green beans, apples, pears, peaches, bananas, carrots and we add a new one every week. 


Audrey also had her 6 month check up recently.  With that came another round of shots.  She squealed like a pig when the nurse gave her the shots.  I giggled because it was the funniest/saddest sound.  I'm pretty sure that wasn't the appropriate response from me but better than me bawling my eyes out. 

6 Month Stats:
Weight:  14 lb 13 oz (28th percentile)
Height:  25"  (26th percentile)
Head Circumference:  17.24"  (86th percentile)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment