
Now that she can sit by herself, there are so many new things she can do.
Cruise in the Target shopping cart.

Sit in the high chair at a restaurant. The girl loves her avocado!

Slow down little girl! She's showing her independence holding her bottle all by herself.

Cruising in the umbrella stroller. This one might change our lives. I'm only half kidding when I say that. I hate, hate, hate the bulky stroller that came with our "travel system." We fell for the rookie mistake of thinking we needed the whole system even though countless people told us we would hate it. We were on our way to the TNO store for the Texas Independence Day party. Happy Girl!

Sweet potatoes were a hit! What can I say, she's my girl and the girl likes to eat. Both the big one and the little one.

These make my heart skip a beat. Spring sandals for babies just might be the cutest thing I ever did see. Now if Spring would hurry up and get here.

Bonus: Audrey and her BFF chatting away at school.

No comments:
Post a Comment