Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dreams

So I was told that I would start having wedding dreams (good & bad) once we started the planning process. I believed that just about as much as I believed that I would carry around a notebook containing wedding details at all times. Well, I do carry a notebook with me, along with a calendar and accordian file, and the dreams have started. My first one was that mom became a Mother-of-the-bride-zilla and demanded that each and every guest be escorted down the aisle to their seat. Now, anyone who knows Mom would know that she would never do that. The next one was actually one that my sister had. We were getting ready in a hotel room along with several of my cousins. I was ready to go take pictures and my sister hadn't even showered yet. My cousins were all in line to get ready and weren't letting Karen take a turn to shower. Again, never would happen. I do find it amusing though that my sister is having dreams about weddings even though she's been married almost 2 months now. My recent dream had to do with a wedding dress. We're dress shopping this week so I think that's what inspired this one. I found the perfect wedding dress and wore it to school everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment