
Things have really been put into perspective for me lately. I've realized how easy it is to be in your own little bubble and be oblivious to the outside world. It's very easy to get caught up in material things and forget what really matters in life. My mind is constantly "on" these days. Sometimes I feel like I can literally see the world spinning around me. It's times like that when I have to stop and take a deep breath. It's also a wonderful feeling knowing that I'm not alone in the crazy game of life. Call me crazy but there have been many days lately where I can physically feel God's arms around me. I also have my partner in crime to celebrate the good and deal with the not so good. I pray every night that I will be a good wife. This world isn't all about me. Kinda sad that it took me 32 years to realize that, but better late than never. I understand what people meant now when they said you really figure out who you are in your 30s.
No comments:
Post a Comment