Thursday, October 21, 2010

Funny Randomness

Here are a few funny things that have happened today.

One of my Life Skills kid was eating lunch and he said he didn't like his hamburger because it had too much cow in it.

Today I'm wearing a pair of Neal's black socks because the laundry fairy hasn't come to our house yet. They're too big and the ankle is in the wrong spot. They also say Kenneth Cole on the bottom so I have to keep rearranging them so the words don't show. But I'm thankful I have someone I can borrow socks from.

I was just talking to our school nurse about something when we were interrupted by a teacher with a kid who had done #2 in her pants. She asked me if I wanted to switch jobs. Guess my job isn't so bad after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment