On a side note, I found this lady bug on my car last Thursday. I've heard that ladybugs mean good luck. Although I'm not really superstitious, it made me happy to see it on my car. It even stayed there the whole time on my way home and survived a little drive on I-10 without moving. After closer inspection, turns out the thing was dead. Guess her luck had run out.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Second Date
We went to an Episcopal church last Sunday and went back this week. Our 2nd date with the church was pretty good. We got to hear one of the other priests preach. It's a little wierd for me to say priest. I think this church has potential for us. We've been going to the contemporary service. It's very laid back and a comfortable mix between traditional and contemporary. We'll see what happens but it feels good so far. It's especially important to me that Neal enjoys it and feels comfortable there.
On a side note, I found this lady bug on my car last Thursday. I've heard that ladybugs mean good luck. Although I'm not really superstitious, it made me happy to see it on my car. It even stayed there the whole time on my way home and survived a little drive on I-10 without moving. After closer inspection, turns out the thing was dead. Guess her luck had run out.
On a side note, I found this lady bug on my car last Thursday. I've heard that ladybugs mean good luck. Although I'm not really superstitious, it made me happy to see it on my car. It even stayed there the whole time on my way home and survived a little drive on I-10 without moving. After closer inspection, turns out the thing was dead. Guess her luck had run out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment