Saturday was bridal portraits day. Mack and I went to Terry Hershey to run for an hour. Doing "long" runs on Saturdays to get ready for Seattle. Then it was off to Kingwood. It was fun to do a hair/make up test run. Mom came over to help me out. We went to the Mercer Arboreteum for the pictures. Not much was blooming but Rachel managed to still get some good ones. I really felt like I was getting married while I was walking around in my wedding dress. Since we did so much walking around the park, I discovered that my dress is still too big on the top. Mom had to pull it up before each picture. Glad we did a test run in the dress because it would suck to be having to pull my dress up every 5 minutes at the wedding. Looks like another trip to Ms J in my near future. I'm not trying to lose weight anymore, but I think its happening anyway. Guess its better to have a dress not fit because its too big rather than the other way around. Not posting any of the proofs but here's a picture of all the bobby pins I pulled out of my hair that night.

Sunday rolled around. I went out to Repka's with Brandi to eat some crawfish. It was such a nice day to sit outside in the country and catch up. Cliche warning~~She's the type of friend that I may not talk to for a month and then we pick right back up where we left off. The crawfish were pretty small but tasted really good.

Since I was stuffed from eating, I had a couple of scoops of Apple Pie AlaMode from Baskin Robbins for dinner. Remember my wedding dress is too big so I didn't feel guilty.
Today was President's Day which meant a day off from school. I was thinking they might use this day as a makeup for the snow day, but they're adding on a day to the end of the year. This was really a blessing because I accompolished a lot off the wedding list today.
No comments:
Post a Comment