I have spring fever! I am over winter and these days that start out below 30 degrees. I'm ready for flip flops, sundresses, bluebonnets and our wedding! My room at school does not have heat. They say it does, but I'm pretty sure its been hovering around 60-65 degrees. I wear a scarf and my heavy coat all day long. It's pretty bad when even your teeth are cold. I've also been dreaming about our Costa Rican honeymoon. I can't wait to be there and see the country. Soon!
Neal's coming home from Vegas tomorrow. Because of the time difference and his conference schedule, we haven't been able to talk much this week. No bueno!
The kids were cracking me up today. One of my private practice kids this afternoon brought his Valentine bag with all the Valentines for his class inside. He said, "Look Miss Becca, I have love cards for all the children!" He's 5 and refers to his classmates as "the children." Love him! Another 4 year old I work with had to go big potty during our session. I took him and he sat on the toilet for a LONG time. Since he was taking so long, I started doing therapy through the bathroom stall door while he was roosting. After a while he said, "Miss Becca, I love you but I can't concentrate when you're talking." Poor kid just wanted to poop in peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment