What a lazy week this has been. Neal's been in Louisiana all week and boy am I glad he's home. For the first time, I got a little freaked out at night with him being gone. I used to live alone and have spent many nights by myself in the condo and in our house. I think it was because Mack kept barking all night which he never does. This got me thinking that I really should learn how to use a pistol. Not that I ever hope to have to defend myself, but it can't be a bad skill to have. There's a shooting center not far from here that offers an introductory ladies handgun class. I'm signed up for a class and couldn't be more excited!
Highlights of this week:
*Haven't worn make up since Monday
*Walked Mack every day
*Ran a little in anticipation of the big run next week in Seattle
*Mack got a haircut
*Went to the ghetto dentist I have to use because of my insurance
*Watched an obsence amount of Sex and the City
*Laid out at the pool at Lifetime, after I worked out of course
Love the summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment