Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Seattle

We made a trip to Seattle this past weekend to run the Rock N Roll Half Marathon which by the way I had not trained for. It turned out to be a great run and I finished with one of my better times. 2 hours, 39 minutes. The weather turned out to be cooler than I expected so we made a quick trip to a sporting goods store to buy a light jacket.

After finishing the race, we treated ourselves with some local beer along with fish n chips.

We spent several days in Seattle and had good visits with the family. I knew the temperature would be in the 60s but I didn't know that it would feel so chilly all the time. It's really beautiful when its sunny in Seattle but its pretty gloomy most of the time. I need my sunshine, even if it is 100 degrees outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment