We got to shoot 50 rounds and I mastered the art of loading the pistol. I'm really interested in taking more lessons and becoming better at it. I hope to God that I never have to defend myself with a pistol, but I want to be able to if needed.
Monday, July 11, 2011
Bang Bang
Tonight was my Introduction to Defensive Pistol class. The instructor was great and the class was small with a group of 10 women. It was a 2 hour class and it was perfect for someone like me who has never shot a gun in her life. After the classroom lecture section of the class and we were familiar with our guns, it was time to enter the shooting range. Wow! I think I should have worn my heart rate monitor because I could feel my heart jumping out of my chest after my first round of shots. As you can see, I need some more practice with hitting my target. My shots were kind of all over the place.

We got to shoot 50 rounds and I mastered the art of loading the pistol. I'm really interested in taking more lessons and becoming better at it. I hope to God that I never have to defend myself with a pistol, but I want to be able to if needed.
We got to shoot 50 rounds and I mastered the art of loading the pistol. I'm really interested in taking more lessons and becoming better at it. I hope to God that I never have to defend myself with a pistol, but I want to be able to if needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment