After we ran Saturday morning, we drove to the beach in hopes that Neal could catch a few waves. I must say the beach is the best thing about Corpus. Unfortunately the waves were a bunch of mush when we arrived. I think our poor Mack dog was a little traumatized by the water. He was not a fan. We've only taken him to the beach a couple of times so he's not used to the water.
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Soaking up the Summertime
This weekend we headed down to Corpus just to get out of town for the weekend.
After we ran Saturday morning, we drove to the beach in hopes that Neal could catch a few waves. I must say the beach is the best thing about Corpus. Unfortunately the waves were a bunch of mush when we arrived. I think our poor Mack dog was a little traumatized by the water. He was not a fan. We've only taken him to the beach a couple of times so he's not used to the water.
He was much more content sunbathing next to us. He's such a good dog and didn't bark at the kids who wanted to come pet him.
Later that night we went back to the Island for dinner and then hung out with old school Corpus. I lasted as long as I could but I am so over the bar scene.
We visited a lot with Grandma and Ite while we were there. It was fun looking through all our wedding pictures with them. Somebody was ready to come home.
It dawned on me that there's only a couple weeks of summer left. Say it isn't so. I had the thought that this might be the last summer of freedom before we have kids. Crazy to think that we might have a kid this time next summer. Wow!
After we ran Saturday morning, we drove to the beach in hopes that Neal could catch a few waves. I must say the beach is the best thing about Corpus. Unfortunately the waves were a bunch of mush when we arrived. I think our poor Mack dog was a little traumatized by the water. He was not a fan. We've only taken him to the beach a couple of times so he's not used to the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment