Saturday, July 30, 2011

This and That

Last night we met the Conrads for dinner and a little libations. I chose to cash in my WW flex points and indulge in a big plate of cheesy enchiladas, my most favoritist meal ever. Oh was it good! After dinner, we walked down to The Tasting Room for some wine and live music. Always a good time with those guys.

Neal had to take care of some handyman work around the house today. He was working on both of our toilets. Still not exactly sure what was wrong with them, but alas they're fixed!

Since I had ate really badly last night, today I had to make sure I didn't go over my point allowance. I also ran 45 minutes at Memorial Park this morning. For dinner, I had one of my most favorite salads ever. Grilled chicken, avocado, and strawberries. Light and summery.


No comments:

Post a Comment