
-This week is the big appointment where we can hopefully find out if it's a he or a she. I'm back to having girl hunches like I did from the beginning. We shall see on Thursday. Whoever it is, the little bit has already inherited Neal's dance moves. It's like little dance party going on in there. I love feeling the consistent movements. I can't feel anything from the outside yet, just the pokes from the inside.
Let's see. We ordered a dresser and a glider this week so I think we're good on the baby furniture. Now to decide what color to paint the room. I'm 99.9% sure it's going to be an ABC/reading room with the brightly colored Eric Carle pictures. Something that would be fine for a girl or a boy and could be used with Kid #2 if the sexes happen to be different. I also found a car seat base at Target for 50% off. The carseat we're getting comes with one base, but it will be nice to have an extra in Neal's truck.
I'm sleeping a lot better this week. Well, I haven't been in pain like before but the dreams are still there. Luckily, I'm finally having normal baby dreams and a few funny ones. Hopefully the scary ones are a thing of the past.
My feet are defintely swelling and I had to buy bigger bras this past weekend. I also bought a bathing suit to take on our trip this summer. I'm dying to buy baby clothes. Soon!
Mom brought Neal a bag full of presents, but who are we kidding? It's not about us anymore and the bag was actually for Lil Bit. Fun all the same!

No comments:
Post a Comment