PATIENCE. That's what my focus for 2013 is going to be. Call it a resolution if you like. I made the traditional list of goals for the year. Let's call it what it really is. A really long "to-do" list. Lose weight, eat better, spend less, save more, blah, blah, blah. While I'd still like to check those items off the list, I'm committing this year to PATIENCE. I think we could all use a little more PATIENCE in our lives.
PATIENCE for SBISD for docking my pay a whole extra two weeks for my maternity leave. Someone (not me)got their math wrong and this should be resolved soon.
PATIENCE for owners of unruly dogs that come out of nowhere and engage in a wrestling match with my dog in the middle of the street while on a leisurely neighborhood walk. Seriously neighbor lady, if your dog acts like a wild Indian, I wonder what your kids are like.
PATIENCE for dealing with my Dad. I know he means well.
PATIENCE for waiting for summer to get here. Can't wait to spend all that time with Audrey.
PATIENCE as we begin "dating" churches again. I know God will lead us to the right one.
PATIENCE for times like this morning when I show up to the daycare and learn that Audrey is out of diapers warranting an emergency trip to Walgreens and being late for work.
PATIENCE for my husband when he's taking care of Audrey and he doesn't do something like I would do it. Note to self: there's more than one way to do something and my way isn't necessarily the only way.
PATIENCE as I try to get rid of the baby weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment