Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1: Today

I came across this challenge and thought it might be fun. Courtesy of the topics by fatmumslim, you take a picture a day for the entire year. I'm doing this in fun, well aware of the fact that I probably won't do it everyday and that's ok.


TODAY. Today I actually went to the gym with Neal. Mom was here to watch Audrey so we escaped for an hour or so. This was the first time I have been since last summer when I finally got too pregnant to enjoy working out. It's not that I've been avoiding it. I've been running around the neighborhood. It's just nearly impossible to find the time to go with a 3 month old. I toured the child care center today and Lifetime actually has a pretty neat infant room. This picture is also a reminder that I'm way overdue for a manicure!



No comments:

Post a Comment