Monday, August 22, 2011

#29

Today marked my 29th first day of school. There hasn't been a year since kindergarten that I haven't experienced this day. Elementary to middle school to high school to college to grad school to a long year in Center, TX to Humble to Spring Branch. All my supplies were ready to go. Sadly, Neal had boot camp at the gym this morning and wasn't home to take my traditional first day of school picture. This is my poor attempt at getting a picture of me this morning. Photography is not one of my mad skills. I spent most of my day in kindergarten with a new friend of mine. This kid is COOL and he did great today with all the changes. Kids like him are why I do what I do. It was really neat to see all the kids come into our shiny, new building this morning. The parents are just as excited as the kids. Even the one who walked in this morning and screamed "Holy Hell! This is a Big Ass School!"

No comments:

Post a Comment