Friday, August 26, 2011

Craig's List

A while back, I came across an old digital camera of mine that I haven't used in years. It had pictures of Coleson when he was a baby (he's almost 3) and pictures of me and Terry from River Pines (haven't worked there in 3 years). It took a while but we got a bite on it. This man named Cesar was interested. After asking me "how it work" and "where I stay", tonight was the night that we agreed to meet him to make the transaction. We arrived at the Shell station and were waiting for our guy to show up. We were on one side of the station and saw this truck sitting on the other side for a few minutes. It's an awful picture but we took it from across the parking lot through the glass. We drove around and asked if he was here to buy a camera. Nope, wrong guy, but with all the stuff in his truck, I was surprised that he didn't ask to buy it. Our guy showed up and we exchanged this.... for this. Now if we can get rid of the ugly TV in our living room. I've dropped the price on Craig's List so here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment