The best thing about a new school year is getting a planner. I'm a nerd like that. I had actually already bought one. Doesn't excite me, just ok. But then I learned about these planners from Erin Condren. Bubble bursted again when I found out they were $50. Too much to pay for a planner, especially since I had already bought one. Well then I came across a deal on Plum District (thanks to some sleuthing by my sister) and found that I could get one for about $20 with the deal and a coupon codes. That I can justify paying. So here it is. It's so pretty and gets me all excited.
It has these cheery sayings throughout it. The thing I like is that it has a montly view and weekly pages today. I like to have personal stuff on the big calendar and school stuff on the weeklies.
It has these pockets in the back and a zippered pouch too. It came with cute gift tags and stickers too. I've always been a nerd and have always liked school supplies.

The best part is that this planner goes all the way through December 2012. I'll definetely get my monies worth. Now to go write in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment