We spent New Years 2011 on a cruise. Two years ago, we were in New Orleans and last year we were bums and stayed home. I guess this was our year to go all out. We went with 7 other couples and had such a good time with them. The wind was blowing 50mph or so most of the trip which made for a rocky ride. I didn't get too sick but I definetely watched what I ate and drank as to not make it worse. It was really neat to ring in the new year on top of the ship out in the middle of the gulf. We were in Cozumel for New Years Day. The group rented a few jeeps and we drove around the island, stopping every so often at a bar or restaurant. I loved spending new years day sitting on the beach with a cold beer.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Happy 2011
We spent New Years 2011 on a cruise. Two years ago, we were in New Orleans and last year we were bums and stayed home. I guess this was our year to go all out. We went with 7 other couples and had such a good time with them. The wind was blowing 50mph or so most of the trip which made for a rocky ride. I didn't get too sick but I definetely watched what I ate and drank as to not make it worse. It was really neat to ring in the new year on top of the ship out in the middle of the gulf. We were in Cozumel for New Years Day. The group rented a few jeeps and we drove around the island, stopping every so often at a bar or restaurant. I loved spending new years day sitting on the beach with a cold beer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment