Friday, January 14, 2011

One Less, One More


Just when I thought I had marked something off the wedding to-do list, it looks like I'm adding it back on. I ordered what I thought were the perfect shoes online from DSW. They arrived today and as soon as I saw them, I knew they were the wrong ivory. It gave me an excuse to try on my dress though. Sure enough, I love the shoes with the dress but the ivory color is much darker than my dress. I thought, no problem, I'll just exchange them for the white pair and see if they match better. Cue the wah-wah-wah sound effect. They only come in silver or champagne which defintely wouldn't work. It's not the end of the world, but I really liked them and they were a good deal. Guess what I'm doing this weekend now?

No comments:

Post a Comment