Saturday, January 22, 2011
Invitations....Check!
Mom came over today to help me with invitations. I addressed them this afternoon. We had a system going: she stuffed and I cut the inserts. We had them knocked out in no-time. Neal even helped earlier by printing out all the inserts. I'm excited to take them to the post office on Monday. Earlier, mom and I went to David's to buy a bra and slip. What we encountered was total chaos because it was a Saturday afternoon. When I bought my dress, we went during the week and got the first appointment so pretty much had the store to ourselves. It was a nut house in there. I found what I needed. The first one I tried on was a full piece bra/slip which I didn't find comfortable at all. I ended up with 2 separate pieces and I was thrilled to have an excuse to try on my dress. Score for marking more off the list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment