Wednesday, January 12, 2011

We have a Menu!

We had an appointment with the WestLake Club tonight to do some more planning. Right when we got there, Jennifer (the wedding coordinator) asked if I wanted a glass of wine because she had something to tell me. Can't be good, right? Well it turns out, she is leaving the club and her last day is next Tuesday. Luckily, Christine (her assistant) is taking over. I'm comfortable with this. She was actually the first one I talked to and she prepared the first quote for us. No worries! I thought it was going to be something bad like the club was closing or the price skyrocketed. She kept commented on how easy going we were. We're not so concerned with all the "stuff" that goes into a wedding, but rather the experience. We want to have a good time and make it a night to remember. Many years from now, I want to have memories of our wedding day. Pretty sure its not gonna matter then what kind of centerpieces we had. So we still have lots of little details to take care of but I know it will all fall into place. The main thing we accomplished tonight was making the menu for our dinner: Green salad/Ceasar Salad, Vegetable tray, Chicken Tortilla Soup, Chicken Piccata, Ribeye Steaks, Green Beans Almondine, Cilantro Mashed Potatoes, and Rolls. Here's a confession: we were super hungry when we left and nothing was taken out for dinner so we went to Pappy's and didn't eat healthy at all. But that's what Weight Watchers flex points were made for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment